Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address, postal address and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. If you have opted-in to receive e-mail communications from a Third Party Company and later wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the Third Party Company directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of our Third Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such Third Party Companies. Because we do not control the privacy practices of our Third Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· Assist with the development of our Services and other purposes related to CloudBoost’s business;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
By accessing and using the Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
· With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
· With your consent, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Third Party Analytics
Specifically, CloudBoost uses an integrated version of Google Analytics. You may opt out from Google Analytics by use theGoogle’s Ads Preferences Manager. We also encourage you to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
CloudBoost takes reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at info@CloudBoost.io. If you wish to delete or suspend your account, please email us at info@CloudBoost.io, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit Adobe flashplayer security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.